SheSaidPics Branded Debit Card
Branded Debit Card is a business model to offer the locally owned businesses a loyalty rewards program with additional ad campaigns. It is setup on Commission Sales coordinating campaigns for all sizes of businesses with a single card with universal functions. Ad Campaigns can be created on percentage of gross dollar amounts or by tracking visits with a purchase.
- $1 + 1% = Advertising Fees for Restaurants
- $1 + 2% = Advertising Fees for Retail average items below $250.00
- $1 + 3% = Advertising Fees for Retail average items above $250.00
- add 1% Fees for Co-Op Marketing + Cover story content
- add 3% Fees for Co-Op Marketing + Cover story content + Local events participation with local traditional media
- .25$ cents of each SheSaidPics Branded Debit Card transaction goes to Food Banks; specifically "food 4 kids"
A share of the Branded Debit Card transaction fees will be donated to Charitable Organizations. With the focus on the feed the children back pack programs.
.25$ cents of each SheSaidPics Branded Debit Card transaction goes to Food Banks; specifically "food 4 kids"
This the technical functions of the operations of the Branded Debit Card.
The Business Functions
The Card Holder - Consumer
- Application form on SheSaidPics.com
- Consumer opens an exchange account at the Host/Commerce Bank
- Twenty-five dollar deposit opens the exchange account
- Card will be issued by the Host/Commerce Bank with local banks checking account and routing number.
- Cash Back Rewards are paid to the customers exchange account with the ability to make an ACH bank transfer to their local bank
SheSaidPics CRM Program (Salesforce.com)
- CRM is the central collection place of data for Rewards Exchange
- Host/Commerce Bank's Software (Astera) will have instantaneous data updates of edit / publish of current merchant's reward rates
- Host/Commerce Bank will have a portal to send and retrieve data, but SheSaidPics CRM will have zero access to the Host/Commerce Bank's Software
- Interchange Fee is split via the processors program between the local Banks and host/Commerce Bank
- Host/Commerce Bank receives MC/Visa data migration
- Software (Astera) will be within the Host Banks IT System, receives the data migration in batches, sorts data, runs calculations, generates orders and post data to Banks Main Software to preform Credits and Debits.
- Software (Astera) will Integrate data with SheSaidPics CRM for the workflow of Rewards data
- Host/Commerce Bank debits advertising fees through ACH processing, interbank transfers
- Cash Back Rewards are paid to the customers exchange account with the ability to make a bank transfer on request to local bank
For additional information, please contact us.
- Any Bank has the ability to offer the Rewards to their customer base.
Tulsa, Ok 74105
Tel: 918 829-0180